Sunday, March 12, 2017

Another hour lost........

Talk about time flying!
Hard to believe I haven't posted anything since January and now here it is the day of Daylight Savings Time switchover 2017.
I feel hardly retired during tax season, although it is starting to taper off now....
Looking forward to birthday brunch with the Commans at Robins Nest today.

They are calling for a big winter snowstorm for Tuesday.
I read the last big storm around my birthday was in 1993. Could that have been the year Dave Hummell came over in his snow plow to visit a stranded at home me on my birthday? Maybe. (Thanks, Dave!)

After tax season is over and I am back to regular retired life, I want to get together with friends I haven't seen in awhile. I am so overdue for lunch with teaching colleagues and high school alumni!

Last year this time we were in Arizona. That was so much fun! Good memories.

I hope my 9 a.m. clients today have changed their clocks up an hour! :-)

No comments: