Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The end is near

Just about a week to go for tax season and one month until the Fiftyish Reunion.
Time sure flies!

I can't believe I forgot to take pictures at the committee meeting in Piscataway last night. Everybody liked the pens I ordered and we got a lot of items taken care of ...or at least designated to be done. The bad news is I never booked our room at the hotel and now we found out there aren't any available. :-(   What to do, what to do....

Meanwhile, we are going to Myrtle Beach May 1 (packing and leaving after we get home late April 30th from the bus trip to NY to see Finding Neverland !??!)

I am sad that we are missing Margie and Mike who it appears will be in Myrtle Beach this week (or next?).

I still intend to call more classmates to let them know about/invite them to the reunion, but unless they are quite nearby it is probably too late. (That alumni information gathering company disk was a waste of money, that's for sure.)

Tom is hurting these days. I hope the therapy he has set up helps.

No comments: