Saturday, November 7, 2015

November!

So I'm thinking I haven't written for awhile....the usual. But that means we're too busy having fun, right?

I put all the photos from Sue and Patrick's visit on my gratis via comcast website:  http://rosallee.weebly.com/relatives-and-friends

It was great to see them.

Other things have probably happened but I can't think of them right now....but most recently we were in Atlantic City for the NJREA and then NJEA Convention and had fun.

We are looking forward to the concert at Prospector's tonight- Keith Anderson- and we have extended our upcoming Florida trip plans and will more than likely be driving because of the logistics.

Good news! I passed the test for my next certification level with H& R Block. Now my title will be Senior Tax Consultant (formerly Senior Tax Advisor 5).

This Friday is the big event for helping Medicare beneficiaries review/sign up for plans during the Annual Open Enrollment period (which will be ending Dec. 7th)


No comments: