Sunday, March 22, 2015

First Day of Spring Snow Day Surprise

Friday was the first day of spring and it snowed and snowed and snowed all day. When I left my H&R Block office that night I had to shove off 8 inches of snow from the roof of my car!

It was in the fifties on Saturday, but still....! What a weather joke that was!

I just peeked onto this site to see how it might be used for MailChimp responses and had another shock. I haven't written anything on it in months! ?!!?

Now I am getting ready to head to the high school to see "Hairspray", which looks wonderful from the photos DMS posted on facebook, but I will try and do some life catching up on here soon.

Hello to my friend, Margie Ferrare and hope to see you soon!

One recent tidbit: Tom had cataract eye surgery........

No comments: