Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Were we dreaming of a wet Christmas?

It's Christmas Eve Day and all is well....

Yesterday Tom and I raced to an early morning showing of "A Night in the Museum III" (or something like that). It was enjoyable...."you'll laugh, you'll cry, but you'll never forget..." Really; it was worth the money. It was a little heartbreaking though seeing Robin Williams alive and knowing it was his last role..

It seems like warm sunny FL weather was a long time ago. I miss it!

(And to Margie Ferrare, who is my only blog follower, Hi! Merry Christmas! It was so much fun seeing you and Mike in Orlando! We look forward to seeing you here in NJ sometime soon!)

Google+ sent me some compilation of photos of mine of the year. I like it much better than the ones Facebook would have chosen for the year end gimmick people are posting.
Roberta's Photos ala google+    (Kind of cute, right?) :-)

It's hard to believe 2014 is so close to over. What will the new year bring? I hope good health and good times for all.


No comments: