Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fire and Ice

I put my warm ski clothes and H&R Block hat today and attended the Mt. Holly Fire and Ice Festival.
It was a cold day, but I was as warm as if I was on Killington in VT ready to hit the slopes.

A lot of folks stopped by our booth and I had a chance to sample some mighty fine chili, too.

It snowed!  but I braved the roads to and from work and lived to tell the tale.

Speaking of snow, there have been a couple of biggies since last I wrote. This is getting to be some white winter!

I am really looking forward to the Austin trip/wedding. It will be great to see all the Goffs and I'm lining up other assorted relatives along the way (see Samantha in Texas and Roxanne in Atlanta ...and wouldn't it be great to hook up with our aloha friends Doug and Leslie?)




No comments: