Sunday, July 7, 2013

How hot is it?

Tom left for golf and our air conditioning is broken...again! I guess I'm heading to the air conditioned movie theater!
We had breakfast today with the brunch group at Amy's Omelets in Burlington.

This is hard to believe, but I didn't have my camera!?!! Luckily Dina's phone was available and ...what a great shot, right?

We've seen a few movies....Man of Steel, World War Z, the "new" Star Wars one, White House Down...
and I have a few on my to go to list.

Bookwise it's been all the Lisa Scottoline's I can get my hands on, The Tenth Song, and the wonderful Kate Morton book - The Secret Keeper.....I started David Baldacci's The Sixth Man and realized I'd already read it. Duh.

Hello to Margie in Myrtle Beach...wish we were there!

We had fun at the XTU concert and Fourth of July at Angel's. We've been dancing despite poor Tom's aching heel.

Wow, it's really getting hot in here :-(  Bye!


No comments: