Saturday, October 20, 2012

Keeping busy

Poor Tom! He can hardly keep track of me these days!

Today is the annual TP&AF meeting in Hightstown and tonight we're going to Prospectors early for a special event honoring Doug E., a dancing friend who passed away this year.

Yesterday I popped in to a nearby HR Block office and took the next level certification test and passed. Yay.  (Oh, and have I mentioned that I took and passed the RTRP IRS test and passed that, too? :-)

We are looking forward to seeing Joanne on her way home from PA and hope her mom has no ill effects from her recent episode.

Soon we'll be in Myrtle Beach for Doug and JoAnne's wedding (and see our Joanne K then again) and then come back in time for Lynne's wedding.

I am so not looking forward to a cold, snowy winter. :-(


No comments: