Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday, Monday.....

I'm heading out for the dentist, library, HR Block meeting, and County Corner Store session for SHIP. Whew! I'm tired already! :-)

The week-end included dancing at Prospectors (no, I didn't win the tush push contest, but it was fun), two movies (Bourne Legacy (not bad) and The Watch (not my first choice, and not highly recommending it at all, but it was funny in parts), and Sunday brunch.

I have something to do every day this week, oddly enough, but maybe we'll get to the beach one of these days (if it cools down and isn't raining!)
Staples Teacher Appreciation Day is the 18th. (I'm "hosting" at an H&R Block table at the one in Mt. Holly).

Jackson is back from the Dominican Republic and Sue and fam look like they're having lots of fun in Rio.

How about those Olympics? (Go, Carli!)

No comments: