Friday, July 6, 2012

A New Look

We finally lit the fire under our feet and have started some home renovations, starting with a new front door and some reflashing of the roof for leak control.

IRS certification test preparation is moving along steadily, which is a good thing...

We have seen a lot of the new movies that have come out recently with mixed reviews (mostly just OK as opposed to anything really grabby. I guess the one I liked the best of the lot so far was the early on Snow White and the Hunter.)

I hope I didn't lose a library book (but it's looking bad :-(  I'll keep looking. Now I am currently reading the delightful The  Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. :-)

I'm so looking forward to dancing at Prospectors tonight with our Hawaii, now Virginia Beach bound, friend Teri.

No comments: