Saturday, June 23, 2012

Busy day!

What a full day! First Tom and I drove to his eye appointment. They were missing a machine so they didn't take his copay ( I wonder if they are charging the insurance the whole thing). Then we stopped at Barnes and Noble to see what help I could get with my Nook and it turns out my version is too ancient for classes on it and I am going to have to suffer. But...I did download the free Friday book while I was there.
So then we went to the gym. Then we went to lunch. Then we went to the Eastampton Seniors special thing at Russos. Then we went to the movies but the time had changed and also Tom noticed my vehicle inspection sticker had expired two months ago, so I went and got it renewed. Then I picked up Tom and we went to see The Avengers which he really enjoyed. There was a big storm and we turned off all the electronic stuff until it was time to go dancing at Prospectors. Now we're home watching 13 going on 30. I like it all over again. :-)
Tomorrow is the RSVP tabling thing at the White Bogs Blueberry Festival for RSVP and then Margie's party. :-) Fun!

No comments: