Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting excited about the CMAs

Hayley says Laura will be emailing us all the arrangements soon (we added a day) and I am starting to get pretty excited about the whole thing. (I'm thinking selling our old tickets won't be an issue and I hope I'm right!)
Hayley said Laura Henley will be contacting us with the arrangements via email soon. I told her to tell Laura we say hi (She was our contact at CMA last time too! How funny!)

Today I'm having lunch with Gee Gee (yay). Tomorrow is Tom's follow up appt with Dr. Dwosh. I hope the prognosis is the best possible report.

Oh, did I mention they are fixing my new computer? (:-(    The fixing is good...that they had to is bad. Since we bought it on Friday I've been happily using it for like ten minutes total....Bad omen? Maybe it's like a bad dress rehearsal and this will be my fave computer ever (doubt it). Speaking of computers, I only got halfway through the Steve Jobs book (couldn't renew...I guess number 159 on the Burl Co Library waiting list was getting anxious.....

No comments: