Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seeing is believing!

Ok, first of all, the golf clubs are recovered, so all is well.

I have 20-20 vision now in my de-cataracted eyes and it is so much fun to drive without worrying about "where are my glasses!??" before leaving the house. :-)  I love Dr. Cohen and everybody at S. Jersey Wills Eye (especially Gail) were so so nice. Tom, of course, has been a big help with eyedrops and driving and waiting around for me. <3

I took the train to AC for the NJEA Convention. It was somewhat of a dismal day, and I overslept (don't ask who turned off the alarm by accident) so I missed the planned early train. Still, things were fine. I made some new friends and explored some new websites at Tech Hall. It would be nice to have a class to use them with, but I still prefer retirement! :-)

I am reviewing tax info like crazy in preparation for upcoming certification level exams. Wish me luck!

I am looking foward to Sugarfootin' Sunday at Prospectors. I've been staying in to get my eyes healed and all, but I figure even if the kids bump into me, it'll be only like up to my knee, not eyes! LOL

No comments: