Thursday, July 7, 2011

July!

I'm heading up to New Brunswick today to meet Gee Gee for lunch. Tom's mom will be heading out to Texas Monday night and we'll be gearing up for the Jamboree in the Hills (sadly, without Dor and George this year).
Jennifer isn't coming to NJ after all, but Sue might. Tom doesn't have gout, so what is causing his distress? I signed up for a gazillion tax classes for the fall (love those classes!) and I am looking forward to talking to our NEA delegates about what went on in Chicago. The Mays are going to Australia! (Wow! How fun!) Hopefully we'll be able to share some Seaside fun with the NY Kayes (when they get back to America, that is!) :-)
I'm thinking healing thoughts for my sister out-law, Ann, and birthday greetings to the July babies...Jeff, Jackson, and Harlan.
Woe is NJ. :-(

No comments: