Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meeting online friends

I'm taking the train to NYC for lunch with Sue and our first time in America Australian friend from megalottso, Kym. How exciting!

I was very happy to see my Delran friends for the Ott's get-together and hope we can do it ....or something like it...again soon. (Number one reason some could not attend: babysitting grandchildren! Hmmm.....)

Tom and I ended up at Atsion for our first "First Day of School Trip to...." instead of Seaside, or our actual original destination, Brigantine. (Can you say cedar water?) It was a nice find; too bad they are closing for the season on the 6th.

Oh, guess what? We're going to the CMA Awards show in Nashville in November, courtesy of Greased Lightning. They called today to tell me we were picked! Whoo hoo!

No comments: