Friday, May 14, 2010

Lots of eating!

Despite my good intentions for regular attendance at the gym we belong to, I haven't made it yet (Tom, on the other hand, has been doing great!). AND a lot of my recent activities have included inordinate amounts of food consumed. But they were fun occasions. There was lunch with Gee Gee in Piscataway, the BCEA Teachers Day Social at Carlucci's, Marrakesh with Marc in Phila (remember the parking ticket? :-(   I just paid it. Ick.), DKG pot luck meeting, Eastampton Ladies Night Out Dinner and Chinese Auction at Charlies Other Brother, Ultimate Girls Day Out in Robbinsville, Brunch Group dinner at Casamari in Burlington, and the BCREA Spring Luncheon at Charlies Other Brother (again!)

Coming up we have some workshops, a local ticket run ( hope I remember to go this time!), George and Doreen in town (yay!), the Trenton Rally (same day as Eastampton 5 K run event...but I can do both),  an HR Block seminar, the XTU concert and more!

I started listening to my first book on tape! It is interesting (but will I be able to find 10 and a half hours by the time of my book club meeting?!) I'm pretty sure I read faster than I hear. (Is that like lightning and thunder, ya think?)

Tom's been doing a bunch of bowling and golf and the perfect eyeglasses pursuit. The knee injections have been successful for the most part. That's a good thing!

No comments: