Monday, March 15, 2010

Still raining.....

Yesterday on the way home from Contact, I stopped in at an Expo at Burlington County College. It was called "Body, Mind & Bottom Line: 2010 Expo" and was wonderful!Besides all the interesting exhibitors, there were information packed seminars. I loved Elsie Kerns and Kathy Milano who spoke at the "How to Survive Your Own Personal Tsunami:Dealing with Life's Crises" seminar moderated by Barry Lefkowitz. I didn't win any of the door prizes of the event, but I had the pleasure of being Elsie's "guinea pig" in front of the group (and she said really nice things about me (from my aura!) AND I bumped into former student Tyler Seville, who attends the College and was helping out. He looked great!
After a brief power nap at home, I went dancing at Sugarfootin' Sunday at Prospectors and had a lot of fun, as usual!
     My dentist appointment for today got canceled, so I had a nice day off. I am looking forward to lunch with Sandy Wednesday and possible Brunch Group get together (for dinner!) soon.

No comments: