Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home again, home again....jiggedy jig

We left early from Nashville to drive in better weather than what we saw coming and it worked out fine. Fifteen hours later.......at like 8 a.m. ....we pulled into the Eastampton driveway and crashed.

We are still recuperating, but it was a great time and we are looking forward to next year's CMA Fest already!

I have some photos up on facebook and will be organizing and getting some more out on my usual cyber spots soon.

Tomorrow is supposed to be Lobby Day in Trenton (hold that education budget line!!!). I haven't heard back from BCREA yet confirming my participation, so I think I'll call them now to double check.

Wednesday is the last day of school for Delran kids and my fifth grade class that's graduating this year must be soooo excited! Good luck to you all!!!!

I am going to the Retirement Brunch on Thursday and the Senior Expo right after, and then Friday will be the annual Day After the Last Day of School Trip to Seaside, if the weather ever clears up.

We're home now until the Jamboree in the Hills in July.

The really good news is I found Jason Bechtold on Facebook today (thanks, Becky!)

Also, happy birthday to Beej and Pat.

No comments: