Monday, December 8, 2008

Lucky week-end

The luckiest part was winning the basket from Dr. Bidwell's drawing. It was from the Women's Expo ...weeks ago. The first person they drew the name of never responded, so I got it instead!
The other lucky thing was even though the H&R Block orientation was extra long and in Lawrenceville instead of Delran, I still made it to the Bidwell Open House in time to enjoy a great massage, a tour, some snacks, good company, and bring home my prize and a balloon snowman!
Backtracking a bit, I had fun with Sigma, singing carols and giving out presents at Innova on Friday. The holiday party on the 2nd was so moving and emotionally uplifting! We danced on Wed. and Thursday at Prospectors.
Today, Sue resurrected Velvet Crumb Cake family memories for us, and I look forward to making it for Tom.
I'm pretty sure Jennifer survived Jassy's birthday overnight gig, and happy birthday, Cody!
Tomorrow the Block sessions start up again. Should be fun!

No comments: