Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Fun!

I am at the BCEA Office and headed for the library next.
I came to get some RA photos off the computer for the BCEA website.

I still have to get the Jamboree photos organized and up. Can't wait 'til next year. (In the online survey they sent me, I put for a suggestion more big name stars like there used to be!)

Yesterday I had so much fun at Maria's. I missed the first batch of Sigma sisters, sadly, but I will catch them at Roxanne's on the 7th. Meanwhile Vicki and I were the last to leave. We had so much fun! Vicki's art was awesome!

We're checking into Long Term Health Care (everybody should...omg!).

Monday I am going to NYC to meet Louise and watch the "Do You Want to be a Millionaire" taping...and then we get to take the test! How fun! And we are going to have lunch at a very cool sounding place...Alice's Tea Room.

No comments: