Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lots of News

Working backwards once again....it seems Amy needs us to watch her mom while they go to Disney World...and we will, but too bad we didn't know sooner than today because Tom booked a week in Hot Springs May 23-30 just this morning at 2 a.m. and the Goff's are leaving on the 28th.. Hmm...well it will work out. Everything does.

So we have been busy since we've been back from Myrtle Beach. We saw Jim and Ganine last night at Prospectors and we danced on Wednesday too. It was good to be back!

We worked out at the gym twice and did some cardio there today too. I can't believe I totally forgot about my kickbox class last Monday, but I will remember this week!

Millie is getting married! But we will be finishing up with the JITH in Ohio then. I hope we can catch them soon thereafter.

I caught the end of the BCREA workshop on Identity Theft and Consumer Protection, took some photos and worked on the website photos from the Teacher Appreciation social.

Sue sent photos from the Patrick/Zoe birthday times and Jenn sent a video of Jassy dancing.

I'd like to put in a small commercial here about Tom, my husband. I must have been really really good in my last life to deserve a sweetheart like him. 'nuff said.

No comments: