Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family site revitalized?


I was so happy to see that Jenn posted the Samantha/Ross wedding photos on the www.kayefamily.myfamily.com website First of all the pictures are beautiful! What a wonderful wedding I see it was! Secondly, I am hoping when everyone goes on the site to see the photos, they will realize the potential of such a great family website and start utilizing it!

Meanwhile, no one else from the family has gone on yet.

I am off to dance with the children and their families at Prospectors for Sugarfootin' Sunday.

Remind me to write to Marge Gessmann and see if she and Warren know anything about the new County Supt. that replaced our wonderful Walt Keiss. He is from Monmouth County....hmmm....
I am wondering how the Convention was too.

No comments: