Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friends Contact

Tom and I are planning to rummage through and clear some of our "stuff". It is a daunting prospect, but we can do it!

Doreen is back from visiting friend Valerie in FL and we are glad she got back safely.

Cory, who retired at the same time as I did, has not only moved to Ocala, FL and settled in fully (and Ed is all recovered, healthwise, thank goodness!) but has gotten herself a job teaching third grade in the public school there.....and starts Monday!!! omg!!! (No first day of school trip to Seaside for her!!!)

I saw Bourne Ultimatum yesterday while Tom was at golf and enjoyed it. Just the fight scenes were abundant and really hard to follow. (I was pleased to see a reviewer note the same point!)

My sister Sue celebrated a very happy birthday yesterday, it seems, by attending the latest Tim and Faith concert with her lovely daughters, Cait and Zoe. I'm sure they loved it. (We loved last year's and him on the cruise in Jan. too).

No comments: